Tuesday, September 8, 2009

1 month from today....I thee wed!

Well, looky here! We're only 1 month out from the Coffer-Rademacher nuptuals....and I can hardly even believe it. Wow. It's hard to stay focused during work when all I want to do is be playing on the beach with my family and friends and marrying the greatest guy around. Who wants to work?? It's hard to believe we were engaged almost 15 months ago...and it's down to only 1 month!

John & I are both finalizing all the details....the last minute stuff that brings everything together. We've written our vows, finalized the dinner menu....just one thing checked off the list at a time, but making amazing progress. It's been such a fun and exciting last few months....I just can't wait to say "I do" to John. How cool.

Writing my vows was such a fun and beautiful process. I had to ask myself, what are the promises I want to make to John, in front of God and our family and friends? How can I truly express what I'm feeling? How can I put the love I feel into words? It seems daunting and impossible to convey it all in 2 or 3 minutes....but I know that the words and promises will come from my heart. I'm so excited to hear what he has to say, and the words he's written for me. I also can't wait to say the traditional wedding vows too....they are all promises and committments I've made to John already in my heart, but it will exciting and wonderful to have it blessed and official. 1 month...just 1 more month.

So....the countdown is on. The packing list has been started, and the big "to do" list nearly all checked off....I can't WAIT!!