Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy 16 month Anniversary!

It was 16 months ago today that Mr. Coffer and I had our very first date at the Purple Cafe in Kirkland. Wow. It's a little overwhelming and extremely exciting when I take a moment and think about how much has changed in my life in 16 short months.

John and I are in love. He is my best friend. We are engaged to be married next October. Wow. We now share a warm and almost-moved-in home together, which is simply awesome. I now have 2 very funny, sweet, strong minded and smart kids in my life that I love and have responsibilities for. I go to flag football and soccer games on Saturdays, and cut up oranges for snack day. I have a great, new family that lives in Covington and Ocean Shores who have welcomed me with open hearts and a ton of great memories already.
All the changes are blessings, every single one of them. It's just so crazy to imagine my life before John. And, let me tell you....I had a GREAT life. INCREDIBLE and supportive friends. A wonderful and loving family. A fantastic job, a wonderful home. Seriously...it was amazing! But, if its even possible, and by some kind of miracle, being together makes everything even better. The sun is truly warmer. The sky is really bluer. The rough days melt away much quicker after spending a few moments with him. I always knew love would be incredible, but being with John has exceeded any of my expectations, any of my dreams, and life...life is just good.
Here's to the next 16 months and beyond!

No comments: