Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Save the Date cards are outbound!

This has been a busy and exciting week in the Coffemacher household. Not only did we finalize and mail out our save the dates...BUT, we also booked our airline tickets! The kids have been booked both ways (thank you, thank you, thank you Ian!), and John and I have secured our "to" flights. John, Skyler, Spencer and I all head out on October 3, 2009! In only 323 days, we'll be sitting on a plane bound for beautiful Maui! It's 72 degrees in Maui right now...pure bliss.


Some of our friends and family have already started booking airfare and accommodations (in the Valley Isle, yahoo!) as well. It all makes it so real and truly, truly exciting. I can't believe I get to marry this man and spend my life with him. I can't believe I get to exchange vows with him on a beautiful beach in Maui, surrounded by family & friends. Magic. It's all going to happen...in just 328 more days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am in Condo 206 with the Pages. My flight arrives at 11am on the 1st. Departing on the 11th. How effing sweet!